Thursday, September 16, 2010

To-Do List: September 16, 2010

Thought I'd share my actual to-do list that I just wrote out:

  • fold laundry on table
  • start loads of laundry
  • get the fucking laundry done
  • vacuum downstairs
  • vaccuum upstairs
  • learn how to spell vacuum
  • mop hardwoods (actually mop...not just "magic shoes")
  • clean/straighten Grey's room so that it appears that my child doesn't live in a sea of his own filth and clutter
  • hang mobile
  • make the bed
  • clean kitchen
  • dust
  • organize some shit
  • don't just sit here for 4 hours, staring into space bcuz Grey is gone, and you never get to sit for 4 hours, staring into space
  • waste 20 minutes by blogging this

So far, I have the last one accomplished. Oh, and I also took the time to learn how to spell "vacuum" correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment