Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All I Wanna Do is POW-POW-POW-POW...

This morning I was instant messaging with a friend about Obama's Health Care Plan, listening to M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes" (a rap with gun shots and a cash register sound), looking at newborn baby clothes, eating jumbo cashews, writing this blog entry, pretending like my hand was the gun that makes the gun "sound" in the song I'm listening to and cursing up a storm while reading about Obama's blantant neglect of the Gay Rights Movement. I get it, Obama. You're focusing on Health Care...you should. Next, please make all people equal. Thanks.

This shall be a well-rounded child.

Today, I'm getting a washer and dryer. They're fancy and white and shiny and stackable and digital and they play a little song when the cycle is over and I haven't had a washer and dryer in years and I'm about to die.

I get excited about rap, Obama and washer and dryer sets.

The other day, my father-in-law was coming back from football practice in Stillwater. He has a daily radio show on the Sports Animal, so he went to the practice at OSU to check out the team. When he walked in the door, I really wanted to say, "Coach, this is the year, right??!?! I can FEEL it!" but I didn't...because I didn't want to know the real answer.

But, seriously....THIS IS THE YEAR!

Spoken like a true Pokes fan,

Cari

1 comment:

  1. This is the year! I watched Rachel Maddow before going to bed last night, I don't suggest it. I was angry for an hour and half afterward. This town hall madness is too much for me to handle. Congrats on the stackable W&D, jealous.

    I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you...

    ReplyDelete